Complementary (‘Other’) Therapies
In addition to the main therapy options available to HCG Near Me patients, here is a rundown of our other science-backed therapies for anti-aging, weight loss and various other health applications.
Please contact HCG Near Me for pricing information.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), Injections or Capsules
Effective for: Healing, anti-inflammation, antioxidant support, immune support
As a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, ALA is used therapeutically for the management of several chronic illnesses like diabetes, HIV/AIDS, and liver disease. It also acts to suppress the production of prostaglandin E-2, a key inflammatory cytokine seen in many inflammation-related disease processes (pathophysiology).
AOD 9604/ Ipamorelin/ CJC 1294 – 500/ 500/ 200, Injections
Effective for: Lean muscle building, weight loss, boosted athletic performance, anti-aging
These injections are combinations of three ingredients shown to improve human growth hormone (HGH) secretion and increase its effectiveness in vivo:
- AOD 9604, a human growth hormone (HGH) analogue shown to induce lipolysis (fat-burning) in multiple studies
- Ipamorelin, a potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue (meaning it promotes the release of natural HGH)
- CJC 1295, a synthetic growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) proven to sustainably increase both HGH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) levels
Branch-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA), Injections or Capsules
Effective for: Lean muscle building, muscle healing, weight loss, optimizing athletic performance
Formulated as a combination of three amino acids — leucine, valine and isoleucine – BCAA injections are popular among athletes for their proven beneficial effects of:
- Promoting protein synthesis (for adding lean muscle mass)
- Preventing exercise-induced muscle soreness (delayed-onset muscle soreness, or DOMS)
- Limiting structural and metabolic damage resulting from intense exercise
Clinical evidence also exists to support the use of BCAA supplementation to increase human growth hormone (HGH) levels following exercise.
Biotin, Injections or Capsules
Effective for: Hair, skin and nail strengthening, anti-aging
Biotin (vitamin B7) has been shown to effectively treat brittle hair syndrome and other pathologies of the hair, particularly in cases where cosmetic solutions like medicated shampoos or conditioners fail.
Biotin, as a water-soluble vitamin, is also an essential coenzyme for five human carboxylases. Patients without enough biotin are susceptible to biotinidase deficiency.
BPC-157, Injections or Capsules
Effective for: Anti-aging, healing, digestive system support, injury prevention
Body protection compound -157 (BPC-157) has garnered intense interest among anti-aging researchers in recent years for its proven capacity to facilitate tendon, ligament and skeletal muscle healing. A range of studies consistently show that BPC-157 demonstrates “consistently positive and prompt healing effects for various injury types, both traumatic and systemic and for a plethora of soft tissues.”
BPC-157 also maintains GI mucosa integrity, making it a suitable therapy for conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract), liver and pancreas lesions, and periodontitis.
Very few adverse effects are associated with its therapeutic use, making it one of the safest supplements available to patients.
ECA Stack (Ephedrine/ Caffeine/ ASA/ B12/ Chromium)
Effective for: Weight loss, cardiovascular (heart) support, boosted athletic performance, immune support, mental health support, anti-aging, metabolic flexibility
The ECA stack consists of five component ingredients that work in tandem to produce an array of health benefits, including supporting healthy weight loss and boosting athletic performance:
- Ephedrine, a traditional Chinese remedy sourced from the ephedra plant with thousands of years of use in alternative and folk medicine. The FDA, in modern times, has approved ephedrine for the treatment of hypotension (dangerously low blood pressure).
- Caffeine, one of the best-studied compounds in the world that delivers a range of benefits from increasing energy levels to reducing cardiovascular (heart) disease risk.
- Aspirin, AKA acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), helps balance and maintain the stimulatory effects of ephedrine and caffeine.
- B12, one of the essential B-complex vitamins that facilitates optimal DNA and protein synthesis, supports mental health and staves off depression.
- Chromium, an essential micronutrient shown to “enhance the metabolic action of insulin and lower some of the risk factors for cardiovascular disease, particularly in overweight individuals” when taken as a supplement.
Glutathione (200mg/mL), Injections
Effective for: Antioxidant support, anti-inflammation, anti-aging, brain protection, metabolic flexibility, cardiovascular support, tissue healing and repair
The “master antioxidant” glutathione packs a powerful punch as a supplement and may be one of the most cost-effective options for HCG Diet Miami patients in terms of the health benefits it delivers.
Glutathione is a tripeptide made up of three amino acids:
- Glutamic acid
Among its many positive effects in the body, glutathione:
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Reduces, prevents, and may reverse cellular damage
- Improves insulin sensitivity for more efficient blood-sugar management (critical for individuals with diabetes or metabolic syndrome)
In addition to its other benefits above, glutathione protects against a number of chronic, age-related illnesses, making it an essential component of any anti-aging strategy:
“There is increasing evidence that dysregulation of GSH synthesis contributes to the pathogenesis of many pathological conditions. These include diabetes mellitus, pulmonary and liver fibrosis, alcoholic liver disease, cholestatic liver injury, endotoxemia and drug-resistant tumor cells.”
GOAL (Glutamine/ Ornithine/ Arginine/ Lysine), Capsules
Effective for: Immune support, cellular repair, metabolic flexibility, digestive system support, stress management, cardiovascular support, blood pressure management
GOAL is an acronym that represents the four constituent parts of the capsules, each with unique therapeutic properties:
- Glutamine, the most versatile and abundant amino acid in the human body responsible for fueling immune system cells, maintaining high energy levels, and optimizing digestion, among other activities
- Ornithine, a non-essential amino acid responsible for stress management, fighting fatigue and more
- Arginine, another non-essential amino acid shown to effectively manage blood pressure and reduce the incidence and severity of infections
- Lysine, an essential amino acid (meaning it must be sourced through diet or supplementation) that promotes healing and induces a health immune response, often used in clinical settings for immune support
Hair Health (Biotin/ Nettle Root/ Saw Palmetto), Capsules
Effective for: Hair, nail, and skin health, prostate support (for men), anti-inflammation, antioxidant support
These hair health capsules contain a trio of proven supplements to support not just healthy hair but also nails and skin:
- Biotin (please see previous section for multiple benefits of biotin supplementation)
- Nettle root, a traditional medicine used in a variety of contexts, including hair loss. It is believed to work by blocking hair-damaging DHT and neutralizing free radical damage to the scalp. Strong evidence supports the use of nettle root for its potent anti-inflammatory effects as well as for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a common age-related condition affecting older men
- Saw palmetto, another traditional herbal medicine that, when used in clinical settings to test its hair-protecting qualities in patients with two common conditions — androgenetic alopecia (AGA) and telogen effluvium — resulted in a “sixty percent improvement in overall hair quality, 27% improvement in total haircount, [and] increased hair density in 83.3% of patients.”
Ibutamoren (MK-677), Capsules
Effective for: lean muscle building, weight loss, anti-aging
Ibutamoren, which mimics the effects of GH-releasing peptides by promoting the secretion of HGH via the pituitary gland, prevents protein catabolism in dieting individuals, meaning that if stops the breakdown of protein and subsequent lean muscle mass loss.
The result is that patients undergoing the HCG diet, for example, can benefit from the fat-burning effects of the protocol while not losing any significant amount of hard-earned muscle in the process.
Studies have consistently showed that daily Ibutamoren supplementation significantly increases both HGH and IGF-1 levels, two hormones critical for healthy weight loss and protein synthesis, among other activities.
Effective for: Anti-inflammation, wound healing, injury recovery, boosted athletic performance, cardiovascular support, brain optimization, hair growth
As a synthetic peptide of naturally-occurring Thymosin Beta 4 — a multi-functional regenerative peptide commonly used to improve competitive athletic performance — TB-500 has a multitude of impressive health benefits:
- promotes healthy cell growth and cell proliferation
- creates new blood vessel pathways (angiogenesis)
- facilitates normal hair growth
- reduces tendon inflammation
- protects and heals the brain following trauma
- protects and heals the heart via myocardial and vascular regeneration
- speeds the healing process of wounds
Tesamorelin (25 Mg), Injections
Effective for: Weight loss, anti-aging, cholesterol management, metabolic optimization, muscle building
Tesamorelin is a synthetic growth hormone releasing hormone analogue traditionally used for HIV/AIDS patients to reduce visceral fat (belly fat) buildup in the abdomen caused by antiretroviral drugs used for these patients.
In addition, anti-aging and weight loss specialists frequently prescribe Tesamorelin off-label as part of anti-aging and weight loss regimens. As a GHRH analogue, like many of the other supplements explored here, Tesamorelin effectively boosts both HGH and IGF-1 levels for improved metabolic health and lean muscle mass. It is also suitable for optimizing cholesterol levels with a well-regarded safety profile.
Vitamin D3, Capsules or Injections
Effective for: Immune support, bone strengthening, muscle building, anti-inflammation, mood enhancement, cognitive protection, cardiovascular protection
Vitamin D3 is arguably the single most important nutrient for building and maintaining a healthy immune system. The debate over whether vitamin D3 is technically a vitamin or a steroid hormone continues, but what are not debated are the multiple positive immunomodulatory (immune-enhancing) effects it exerts in the human body.
In the context of COVID-19, blood levels of vitamin D strongly correlate to outcomes following infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, with Vitamin D-deficient patients faring far worse than those with sufficient vitamin D levels.
In addition to the critical immune-enhancing effects of vitamin D, it also confers multiple other benefits:
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent
- Reduces risk of multiple chronic illnesses including diabetes, heart disease, neurodegenerative disease (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.) and cancer
- Improves mood and cognitive function
- Strengthens bones and muscles
- Optimizes cardiovascular (heart) function
If you haven’t had your levels tested recently, chances are you may be one of the nearly half of Americans deficient in this critical vitamin.
Vitamin B Complex, Injections
Effective for: DNA/RNA repair, weight loss, lean muscle building, anti-aging, brain optimization, metabolic flexibility, cardiovascular protection, gastrointestinal (GI) tract repair and maintenance, healthy nerve function, cholesterol balancing, red blood cell growth, immune system regulation
The vitamin B complex, a grouping of eight water-soluble vitamins, includes:
- thiamine (B1)
- riboflavin (B2)
- niacin (B3)
- pantothenic acid (B5)
- pyrodixine (vitamin B6)
- Biotin (B7)
- folate (B9)
- cobalamin (B12)
Each of the 8 B-complex vitamins offers unique health benefits. Taken together in a single injection, they include:
- Protecting brain health
- Immune system regulation
- Healthy metabolism
- DNA/RNA synthesis and repair
- Liver protection
- Mental health optimization
- Mood stabilization
While getting enough vitamin B complex vitamins through diet or oral supplementation alone is often possible, a number of conditions affecting the GI tract (digestive system) — like Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), or celiac disease — can impair your body’s ability to absorb them properly. In affected patients, administration of B-complex injections for delivery directly into the bloodstream is required.
Effective for: Faster wound healing, immune support, reproductive health optimization, fertility boosting, eye protection, anti-inflammation, anti-aging, skin protection, cardiovascular support
Zinc is an essential trace element and mineral found throughout the healthy human body. Individuals who maintain adequate zinc levels through supplementation reap a number of health benefits, including:
- Accelerated wound healing
- Immune system support (especially in fending off harmful pathogens like COVID-19 by inhibiting viral replication inside of cells)
- Improved glycemic control (blood sugar management)
- Protected eye function and staving off age-related macular degeneration
- Treating and preventing inflammation-related skin conditions
- Enhancing cardiovascular function and preventing heart disease
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), 500 mg/mL, Injections
Effective for: immune support, healing, anti-aging, antioxidant support, anti-inflammation, increased energy levels, cancer prevention, optimized skin health
A new analysis shows that, for optimal health, you may need twice the recommended daily amount of vitamin C than previously established.
However, even that figure of 95 mg/day doesn’t take into account the enormous benefits of extremely concentrated dosages of the vitamin via injection. Accordingly, many HCG Diet patients supplement their daily vitamin C intake with regular injections on a weekly (or sometimes more frequent) basis that deliver even greater amounts of this critical vitamin directly into the bloodstream.
- Blood pressure reduction
- Enhanced immune function in general and , in particular, for the prevention and reduction of cytokine storms in individuals with respiratory infections (often seen in COVID-19 patients)
- Fighting chronic fatigue
- Anti-cancer effects
- Optimized skin health
Tri-Immune Boost (30 mL), Injections
Effective for: immune support, anti-inflammation, anti-oxidant support, anti-aging
Olympia Pharmaceuticals produces a proprietary Tri-Immune Boost that comes in a 30 mL vial for administration in 1mL dosages 1-3 times weekly. At a cost of $250, each vial usually lasts 1-3 months.
The Tri-Immune Boost, as the name suggests, consists of three components proven to enhance immunity:
- Glutathione, the “master antioxidant” with the demonstrated ability to fine-tune the immune response to infection
- Zinc sulfate, an essential mineral with multiple beneficial effects on immune function.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), a potent water-soluble vitamin with extensive clinical backing for supporting optimal immune function
Tri-Amino (L-Arginine HCl / L-Citruline / L-Ornithine 100/100/100 mg/mL 30 mL Vial), Injections
Effective for: Blood pressure management, anti-aging, cardiovascular optimization, stress management, healing from infection, increasing energy levels, metabolic function (energy processing), boosting athletic performance, improving sexual function
Tri-amino injections are combinations of three important amino acids explored below:
- L-Ornithine (100 mg/mL), amino acid used in for stress management, fighting fatigue and multiple other therapeutic applications
- L-Citruline 100 mg/mL), amino acid effective for managing high blood sugar (hypertension), increasing nitrogen oxide (NO) synthesis (for improved blood flow, boosting athletic performance, and hardening erections in men
- L-Arginine100 mg/mL), amino acid to effectively manage blood pressure and reduce the incidence and severity of infections
Amino Blend (GAC), Injections
Effective for: Anti-aging, weight loss, preventing cancer, optimizing athletic performance, normalizing cardiovascular function, strengthening erections (in men), improving gut health, boosting immune system function, managing high blood pressure, increasing energy levels, optimizing cellular health, increasing metabolic flexibility, optimizing cognitive function
GAC amino blends are combinations of three amino acids, two of which we’ve previously discussed as included in other HCG Diet Miami therapies — glutamine and arginine — and one of which – carnitine — we have not:
- Glutamine, for improved immune function, healthier gut microbiome, and increased energy levels
- Arginine, for shortening the duration of infections, increasing NO Synthesis, managing hypertension, improving athletic performance
- Carnitine, for supporting healthy weight loss, shuttling stored fat into the cells (resulting in increased energy output and higher fat burning), limiting the spread of cancer, and slowing age-related cognitive decline